Garman & Proffitt Physical Therapy
Do You Suffer from Muscle/Joint Pain, Discomfort or Weakness?
Then this is the right website to help you choose the right physical therapist for you. Our website is designed with the patient in mind, providing useful information about our practice, services, location and more.
Our staff is earnestly dedicated to maximizing your well-being, in regards to treatment of painful conditions, recovery of function and injury prevention. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of care available.
Please feel free to browse through our website and contact us with any questions you have.
We offer to you and your patients:
Each patient is evaluated and treated by the therapist who will direct care throughout the full course of treatment. We will modify treatment at each visit in accordance with the patient's presentation.
- Accommodating office hours, morning and evening, by appointment.
- Same-day emergency work-in.
- Easy access to Timberlake Road (460W).
- Large level parking area.
COMMUNICATION WITH PHYSICIAN
- Prompt reporting of initial evaluation and treatment plan.
- Prompt notification by fax, phone or email regarding patient's response to treatment.
- Documentation of impairments, interventions, and outcomes.
- Comprehensive Spine Rehab
- McKenzie System
- Manual Therapy & Muscle Energy
- Patellar/ Shoulder Taping/ Training
- Problem Shoulders
- TMJ & Related Pain Syndromes
- Pre-& Post-op Care for Total Shoulder, Hip and Knee Replacements, Surgery on Arms or Legs, Spine Surgery and Spinal injections
We bring over 100 years combined experience practicing in the field of Physical Therapy. Our past experience in a variety of settings, many years in out-patient orthopedics, and extensive continuing education, qualify us to provide you with a vital extension of your medical management of movement disorders.
To help you restore, maintain and promote health, fitness, and optimal quality of life.